Personal Income Tax -> Life in the Tax Lane
Life in the Tax Lane from Video Tax News
We're pleased to be able to share these informative videos from Video Tax News. They are not too long, cover a wide range of topics, and are quite entertaining! Once you view them, you can search our site for information on these or other topics - see the search box at the top of any page on our site. The links under each video provide the sources for the information in the video.
The videos are 10-minute rapid-fire discussions of select recent developments in the wonderful world of Canadian tax by the Video Tax News Team.
March 28, 2018
- Malicious Prosecution by CRA? - Samaroo v. Canada Revenue Agency, 2018 BCSC 324
- Budget 2018 - Passive Income
- Tax on Split Income - Parliamentary Budget Officer - Income Sprinkling Using Private Corporations
- U.S. Transition Tax and Canadian Corporations
- Source 1 - passed by Congress: H.R.1 - An Act to provide for reconciliation pursuant to titles II and V of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2018.
- Source 2 - Video Tax News discussion re US Mandatory Repatriation tax affecting US persons in Canada.
February 26, 2018
- Education and Textbook Amount - Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), re Budget 2016
- Home Accessibility Tax Credit - CRA
- Canada Caregiver Credit - CRA
- Real Estate Dispositions - CRA
- Prescribed Rate Loan - Minden Gross LLP
- Salaries to Family Members - CRA
- Travel Expenses – Owner/Managers Employees - Hugh Neilson FCPA FCA TEP on LinkedIn
- U.S. Estate Tax - Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
January 30, 2018
December 29, 2017
- Disability Tax Credit - Diabetes
- Taxation of Cannabis: Finance Ministers Reach Agreements on Behalf of All Canadians
- 2017 Small Business Tax Changes - Tax on Split Income / Income Sprinkling
Prior Year Life in the Tax Lane Videos:
Revised: March 30, 2018
Copyright © 2002 Boat Harbour Investments Ltd. All Rights Reserved. See Reproduction of information from TaxTips.ca