Financial Planning -> Pensions -> Other Resources
On TaxTips.ca:- Filing Your Return
- Pension income tax credit - what qualifies as pension income, and how can pension income be "created"?
- RRSPs/RRIFs - annual limits for RPPs.
- Personal Tax
- RRIF calculator - calculate minimum withdrawals, fixed annual withdrawals adjusted for inflation, or withdrawals using a fixed number of years
Office of Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI):- Frequently asked questions on pensions - re federally regulated pension plans
Financial Services Commission of Ontario:- Individual Pension Plans (IPPs)
Canada Revenue Agency:- Registered plans administrators site provides information relating to the administration of
- registered pension plans (RPPs)
- registered education savings plans (RESPs)
- registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs)
- registered retirement income funds (RRIFs)
- registered investments (RIs)
- deferred profit sharing plans (DPSPs), and
- supplementary unemployment benefit plans (SUBPs)
Finance Canada:- Provincial pension legislation charts - scroll to the bottom of the page.
Revised: June 10, 2019
Copyright © 2002 Boat Harbour Investments Ltd. All Rights Reserved. See Reproduction of information from TaxTips.ca